Sunday, December 04, 2005

Greason's Seatings

With Christmas and New Year holidays,comes the inevitable annual party and seasonal merrymaking with co-workers. This unavoidable social affair takes form as the Office Christmas Party.

"So, Zin, what did you think of this year's bonus schedule?"

"There's a schedule?"

"Sure. Watkins and me hit it big this year. I thought for sure you'd be on the 'A' list too."

"What the hell is the 'A' list?"

"You're kidding, right? Me and Watkins shattered our sales goal this year. That's 'A' list, buddy."

The only thing I figured you and Watkins shattered this year were a few kneecaps with all the floggings you dished out to the secretarial pool.

"After a performance like that, what are you and Watkins planning for next year?"

"Ah, Zin, I don't know about Watkins, but I've got my eye on a new Beemer and on Barbara over there. I think I can afford them both this year. Nice. huh?"

"Nice." You ass.

There's something about mixing alcohol and morons; the volume heads toward drum punctures and the content goes to horse dung. Thank goodness I won't have to go through this for another year.

The "official" portrait of this year's sales employee of the year.

No comments: